NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

Ha!

I'd have given you a 10 if I saw my name in there, but noooOOoo!
Six front pages didn't even get me spot in a lousy insult generator!

Just kidding about that, nice ideas overall. Good job!

TrueDarkness responds:

*slaps head* of course, freemont, damn, I'll add you now. You should be in here, weather you were joking or not lol. Check again in a few minutes, you'll be in here. Now where's my 10? :P

Rainbowsphere: N.E Rainbowsphere: N.E

AGHHH!

Level 9 has a big glitch in it. Once you get to the top (after you spin the platforms) even when you push the left arrow key, you go right. I almost had a brain aneurysm. No lie.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

:S

weird... never had that myself...

Herd (Full) Herd (Full)

Awesome!

Perfect kb game, although technically it's no longer a kb game because of the newly added music.

My favorite game was "Sheep".

Denvish responds:

Thanks man! I see you've certainly made yourself a name on NG, that's a pretty nice collection of awards you have =)

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Perfect Game.

I am not usually a big fan of online games, but this was better than AH! I'm going to play this all the time (Like I do with Alien Hominid)

Since this is such a great game, I would strongly recommend adding in a pause button. I got so far and had to leave for a second, but there was no way to pause it, so I died!

Please add in a play/pause button. It would be much appreciated by all!

Orbit Orbit

Trouble on level 9...

Having a bit of a difficult time on level 9, but I'm gonna go back and beat it tomorrow. (I saved the game)

Anyway, It's an awesome game. I'm not usually a big online game person, but this game is just addictive! It's just so much fun to play, 'cause it's so simple!

I'm really looking forward to your future games too. (never thought I'd say that!) And even an "Orbit 2" would be awesome. Keep it up!

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Nice Game!

Simple games are so much fun! This one got me hooked for a long time, until I realized that I couldn't get on the high score list. It's almost impossible!

Oh, and is this the same Denvish who made Overrun & Overrun 2? If so than that just proves why this is such a good game! Keep it up!

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Wow!

It was perfect! I'm still learning Flash right now, and this is going to be a big help.

Your tutorials just keep getting better!

Keep it up!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Thanks, good luck with learning flash :)

If you got some questions once, just ask on aim.

Overrun II Overrun II

Great!

I love this! 'Twas a very splended game indeed!

I found it a lot better than the first one (though the first one is still awesome)

This one just had so much more in it and it is way more addicting that Overrun (1). I will probably play this game everyday until I can get on the high score list.

Also: Thanks for making this one harder, the first one was too easy.

Denvish responds:

Heh, glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the review, old chap.

Mitch Hedberg Soundboard Mitch Hedberg Soundboard

Oh no

Mitch Hedberg is dead?? Thats news to me. I often watched him on TV and thought he was really funny. That was nice of you to do a tribute.

oc-fuzzy responds:

yeah i thought that would be a good way to pay him his dues

3D Smiles 3D Smiles

Awesome!

That game is pretty entertaing, I could play it for hours. Keep up the great work!